François/Frank LAMBERT 1851 - 1937
|aka||F. Lambert, Frank Lambert, François Lambert|
|nationality||orig. French ; naturalized American (1893)|
|occupation||inventor / machinist|
|birth||13 June 1851, Lyon, FRANCE|
|death||.. 1937, ...........|
|marriage|| In 1880 married:|
b. .. Oct 1850, ......, FRANCE
|marriage|| re-married on 13 Jan 1926, New York City, NY:|
Jeannette Justine Lawson EBBETS?/EBBS?
|father|| François LAMBERT |
b. ..... , ......
|mother|| Vincelette FAYARD |
b. ....., ........
arrived in the U.S. in 1876
1900 CENSUS (New York City, King's, New York, 6 June 1900):
Frank LAMBERT (49y) President of Corporation
Mary J. (49y)
- Eugenia (17y; b. .. Jan 1883, New York)
- Janette (14y; b. .. Nov 1885, New York)
- Martha (10y; b. .. May 1890, New York)
- George (7y; b. .. Apr 1893, New York)
1910 CENSUS (18 April 1910, Brooklyn, King's, New York):
Frank LAMBERT (58y) Machinist // Meters
Marie J. (59y)
- Eugenie F. (27y)
- Martha L. (20y)
- George M. (17y)
1920 CENSUS (12-13 Jan 1920, Brooklyn, New York City, King's, NY):
Frank LAMBERT (68y) President Water Meter Co.
1930 CENSUS (12 May 1930, New York, New York, NY):
Frank LAMBERT (78y)
Elizabeth LAMBERT (34y; b. New York) wife = Jeannette Justine Lawson EBBETS?/EBBS?
Inventor of Lambert Typewriter
In December 1900 The Gramophone Company became The Gramophone and Typewriter Company Ltd.
On 1 November 1907 the name was changed back to The Gramophone Company Ltd.
- The World's Oldest Recording: Frank Lambert's Amazing Time Machine - Part 1/2 by Aaron Cramer with Allen Koenigsberg (in: Antique Phonograph Monthly, Vol. X, No. 3 on internet)
COMPANIES & LABELS
NO PICTURE AVAILABLE YET